Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the payment methods?
We accept online payment methods as stipulated in our Payment Methods & Policies, our online payment services is provided and operated by MOLPay (Formelly known as Netbuilder (M) Sdn Bhd).
- What types of payment do you accept?
We accept all types of credit cards, both international & local as long as it's a MasterCard OR Visa.
- Do you accept debit cards?
Yes! We accept MasterCard OR Visa debit cards where subject to bank availability.
- How do I know if my order has gone through?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the order number upon successful transaction. In the event that you did not receive any e-mail confirmation, please login your account and check your shopping cart to see you have check out all items successfully.
- How can I know whether my order has been processed?
You will receive an e-mail confirmation with your order number and items ordered. This means that your order has reached us successfully.
- I've made the payment with successful and I still haven't gotten my confirmation email?
You should receive your confirmation email within the same day from MolPay Sdn Bhd Confirmation, if you've not received the email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org we will reply you as soon as possible.
- My credit card details are not being accepted. What's wrong?
Please check with your bank or financial institution to rule out errors on their behalf. If problems continue to persist, please send us the feedback form or email us at email@example.com and our Service term will call you.
- My computer froze while processing payment. How will I know if my payment went through successfully?
All successful transactions will receive a confirmation email that contains an order tracking number. If you have not received confirmation via email, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the message to our Facebook. Alternatively, please contact Customer Service to confirm the placement of your order.
- Is it safe to use my credit card or provide my bank account number on your site?
Yes! Firstly, we do not store any credit card information on our website because we understand that the safety of your personal information is extremely important. On top of that we use a wide array of electronic and physical security measures and devices to protect your personal data and credit card information from unauthorized access.
- Want to track your orders?
Once your orders have been picked up by our logistic department, tracking codes would be available and you can track the delivery status in your member page. Or directly go here and then key in your tracking number in the “e-tracking”.
- How else do I check up on the status of my order?
We are contactable using the following avenues:
- My items haven't arrived yet. What can I do?
Our aim is to have your items shipped to you as fast as possible. If your items have still not arrived, don’t worry. Please allow at least 7 - 10 business days for your order to arrive depending on the given estimated delivery time on your products.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 03-9284 8818 from 9am to 6pm 5 days a week on Monday to Friday.
- Do you ship internationally?
We currently only ship within Malaysia address.
- Who are our logistic partners?
Orders are shipped via GDex Courier. Our partners are just as dedicated as we are in delivering your Elianto products to you as soon as possible.
- When can I get my order?
All orders will be delivered within 3 working days from Elianto Warehouse.
- How do I know what time will my order arrive?
Delivery is made during normal business hours we will update the tracking number into your account. You may login account page to check.
- What happens if I’m not available at the time of delivery?
Couriers Service Team will contact you or you may call them to arrange the delivery time again.
- How do I check that my products are new or when will it expired?
All products are sealed with the packaging, the manufacturing date will be printed on the packaging, and expiry are usually 3 years after the manufacturing date. Do not hesitate to contact us for the Expiry date of products.
- Will the color be different from the website?
Please understand that there may be some slight color variation in the product between the website and the actual product due to your monitor setting. We will try our best to reflect the truest colour as much as possible.
- I use your product and got an allergy, can I return and get a refund?
We are sorry to hear that you developed an allergy from the product. Depending on the skin condition, different individuals may get different results in using the same product.
Elianto is not liable for your skin condition after using the products. No return or refund will accepted.
- After using a product, I find that it’s not what I want. Can I return?
We do not accept returns once the product has been opened and used.
- The product is damaged. Can I exchange it?
You can exchange the product if the product is already damaged when delivered to you and you reported it within 3 days on delivery. We will bear the delivery cost and replace with a new product. In the event that the damaged item is no longer available,we will advise you to replace with another product.
- I broke the goods but I’ve never used it. Can I return it?
We will only accept exchange if the goods are ready broken when it reaches you. We do not accept exchange or return otherwise.
If you have any further questions, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org