Payment & Delivery
Payment Methods and Policy
Unless stated otherwise, we only accept payment for orders in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) through the below mentioned methods:
- Credit Cards
- Debit Cards
- Online Banking
Online banking transfers are accepted from: AmBank, Bank Islam, CIMB Bank, Hong Leong Bank, Maybank, Public Bank, RHB.
ELIANTO also accepts payment through Paypal
Above mentioned payment channels are subject to MOLPay's service availability.
Our payment service is powered/provided by MOLPay Sdn Bhd, governed by and construed in accordance with Malaysia law and the policies stipulated in our Terms & Conditions.
If you choose to pay for a Product using a payment card with a foreign currency denominated account, the account will still be taken in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing your order. However, the acceptance of payment from funding channel outside Malaysia is subject to the service from MOLPay Sdn Bhd and Malaysian law.
Delivery Terms & Charges
- We ships orders to street addresses in Malaysia only. We do not deliver to a PO Box address. We are not shipping to any International addresses.
- On delivery of the Product, you may be required to sign for delivery. You agree to inspect the Product for any obvious faults, defects or damage before you sign for delivery. You need to keep receipt of the delivered Product in case of future discussions with us about it.
- Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your Order and arrange for cancellation of the Order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
- We deliver in our standard packaging. Any special packaging requested by you is subject to additional charges.
- All risk in the Product shall pass to you upon delivery, except that, where delivery is delayed due to a breach of your obligations under a Contract, risk shall pass at the date when delivery would have occurred but for your breach. From the time when risk passes to you, we will not be liable for loss or destruction of the Product.
- There will be 2 attempts made to deliver your parcel. If at all these 2 attempts fail, a note will be placed in your recipient’s mailbox. If you failed to collect the products (within 2 weeks of our first delivery), we may do either or both of the following:
- a) charge you for our reasonable storage fee and other costs reasonably incurred by us; or
- b) cancelling the order, in which case we may refund to you or your credit or debit card company as applicable any money already paid to us, less our reasonable administration charges (including for attempting to deliver and then returning the Product, and any storage fees as incurred).
- We process and delivery orders daily (business day). Orders made after 11am will be processed on next business day.
- Our aim is to have your items shipped to you as fast as possible. If your items have not arrived, don’t worry. Please allow at least 5 - 7 BUSINESS DAYS upon confirmed payment for your order to arrive depending on the given estimated delivery time on your products.
- Track your orders
Once your orders have been picked up by our logistic department, tracking codes would be available and you can track the delivery status in your member page. Or directly go here and then key in your tracking number in the “e-tracking”.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact Customer Service at email@example.com or call us at 03-9284 8818 from 9am to 6pm 5 days a week on Monday to Friday.
- Click here for other Terms & Conditions apply
Our business days: Monday to Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays. (Malaysian time)
Order less than RM 50
Order more than RM 50
Order less than RM 80
Order more than RM 80